Sunday, August 8, 2010

About 'LETTING PEOPLE DOWN'

Once in my counselling session... with DAN... he gave me such a beautiful insight into life... That month, I had failed to do my 15 plans... I fell short by 2 plans... Dan beautifully put a though into my mind that had a deep impact on me... He said, "Babu, if I would be you, I would never let my team down..." Now, this applies to all parts of life...
To think again, What it means to LET PEOPLE DOWN...
This is what I understand...
There are people around me...
Family, Friends, Associates, Students and others.
When I am working on a project and delaying the success of the same, I am sending wrong signals to very same people.
If some of them are looking up to me just to see if things work,
then a lot is at stake...
for them, and for me...
and I take full responsibility for everything.
The Onus is on me to succeed.
I can't let them down.
In this context, Dan's statement make a deeper sense.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment