Thursday, August 19, 2010

21st year of teaching...

It has been 21 years now...
It all started in 1989.
Seems like another life, another time.

Those initial years were magical...
There was hardly any difference in the age
between me and the students...

Plenty of growing took place in those initial years.
The initial years at DORAI's was indeed worth it...
But the real 'graduation' took place at Mahesh Tutorials.

MT was such a significant part of my life.
It was all like family.
But then destiny is another thing.

Everything happens for the good....
but at that time I did not know.
Now I am on my way.
Retiring soon...
Working hard to break off three 'legs'.
Three then I will be free.
will never ever work for any one then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir,how are you?i have been your student in mulund branch year 2000.

    ReplyDelete