Saturday, August 21, 2010

MY SCHOOLING...

I studied in VANI VIDYALAYA school
J.N. Road, Mulund (West), Mumbai -400 080

I have vague memories of the early times
mom had taken me to the school for admissions.
I was already 6 years of age...
so I was admitted direclty into First Standard.

I also remember I got 100 out of 100 in Maths that year.
That was also the only time I ever got such marks in Maths
or in any subject.
I distinctly remember, the teacher asking
Who was teaching me....
I told her that my mom taught me at home.

Eleven years later, Maths was also the only subject
that I failed and lost the year in College.

I have some good memories of the 10 long years that
I spent in the school...
Interestingly I have no contacts with my school friends.
so much for the seriousness we pay to the relations that
are actually only associates.
Most of them may be gone within next 2-3 years.
Only indistinct memories remain.
That too takes efforts.
Names are forgotten in most cases.
More about school, some time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment