Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Question by PRIYANKA...!!

Today Priyanka asked me a question:
"My parents said, it is not possible to win all the time.
I argued with them, that it is possible to win all the time.
Is it true that we cannot win all the time?"

My answer to her was this:
"It is true that we cannot win all the time,
Failure is a part of success,
Failures are wonderful opportunities to learn
what is not WORKING and move on to succeed
by attempting one more time."

Again, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WIN ALL THE TIME
BUT IT IS NECESSARY AND POSSIBLE TO HAVE WINNING
ATTITUDE ALL THE TIME.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, I wanted to leave a comment but couldn't find an appropriate post. I want to confirm that this still is Mr Babu who taught Bio and Civics among other subjects at Mahesh Tutorials.
    If so, I would like to revive some discussions and also continue to keep in touch through our writings and thoughts about the different things in life!

    ReplyDelete